4/10/2007 - Board of Commissioners Called/Work Session
The Forsyth County Board of Commissioners will hold a Called Meeting/Work Session on Tuesday, April 10, 2007 at 2:30 p.m. in the Commissioners' Conference Room, Suite 210 in the Forsyth County Administration Building, located at 110 East Main Street, Cumming, Georgia 30040.
The purpose of the Called Meeting/Work Session will be for consideration of the items as outlined on the attached agenda and such other business as may properly come before the Board.
Forsyth County Board of Commissioners
April 6, 2007
CALLED MEETING/WORK SESSION
FORSYTH COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
TUESDAY, APRIL 10, 2007 @ 2:30 P.M.
FORSYTH COUNTY ADMINISTRATION BUILDING
110 EAST MAIN STREET - SUITE 210
CUMMING, GEORGIA 30040
I. Call Meeting to Order
II. Invocation and Pledge of Allegiance
III. Adoption of Agenda
IV. Items for consideration and discussion:
(1) Acceptance of Bid #07-11-3330 for Water Maintenance Department’s Heavy Duty Crane/Lube Truck – Procurement Director.
(Postponed from 3/27/07 Agenda).
(2) Acceptance of Bid #07-19-3120 for the purchase of dump trucks for Roads & Bridges Department – Procurement Director.
(3) Acceptance of Change Order to RFP #06-08-2410 for the purchase of two (2) additional pumper trucks – Procurement Director.
(4) Renewal of HEAT Grant – Captain Michael Honiker, Sheriff’s Office.
(5) Permission for Drug Court to apply for a Grant through the Judicial Council of Georgia Standing Committee on Accountability Courts – no matching funds required – no amount specified until final state budget is announced – Jennifer Johnston, Drug Court.
(6) Overview of Comprehensive Plan Update Options – Senior Long-Range Planner.
(7) Motorola Contract – County Attorney.
(8) Blue Cross Blue Shield Administrative Services Agreement – County Attorney.
(9) Hogan Construction Contract – County Attorney.
(10) Alcohol Ordinance Revision to Change Distance Calculation – County Attorney.
(Previously discussed at 03/27/07 Called Meeting/Work Session).
(11) Business Occupancy Tax – Commissioner Richard.
Called Meeting/Work Session
April 10, 2007
V. Recess Called Meeting/Work Session
VI. Executive Session if Needed